reserves the right edit, move, remove or close posts and to suspend/ban members who breach these rules at our sole discretion and without prior notice or warning.
By using webmarketingforum
, you agree that all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and neither are we legally responsible for any content on http://www.webmarketingforum.co.uk
.Rule Number One - No One Trick Ponies & Link Spammers
This rule is simple, if you are one of those guys who think it's advantageous to register on a forum, add your website's url to your signature, make a single post and then never come back again. You may as well turn around now. Posts from one trick ponies and link spammer will be quickly identified, removed and banned - and without notice. These forums are specifically designed for help people who require marketing advice and for people who want to help others. We allow links in signatures, but your activity on this site must remain in the spirit of the community.Forum Usage
Please be aware that various sections of these forum may contain their own specific rules, please make sure you are aware of these rules as any posts made the contravene those rules may result in you posts being removed, or worse.General Posting Rules:Flaming/Trolling
- Any content that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, or hateful in nature are prohibited. Continued threats against a member, moderator or administrator will NOT be tolerated. If you disagree with another member, respond to the subject, not the person as the Internet has made it easy to make personal attacks, you must still exercise courtesy and self-restraint here. Please use the PM (Private Messaging) system to resolve personal issues.Signatures
- You are permitted to include live links inside your signature, but please do not make your signature so big that it takes focus away from the discussions ensuing on this forum. Note: Users may have their signatures removed, without prior notice or warning, but in most cases this would only be if you have less than 10 posts AND remain inactive for 30 days after making the posts.Advertising/Spamming
- Please use the "Advertising forum" for any advertising you may have. Read the rules BEFORE you post an advertisement. Any ads not strictly adhering to the rules will be removed and disciplinary action may be taken against the offender at the webmarketingforum
's sole discretion.Duplicate content
- Please refrain from simply copying content from other websites onto this forum. Duplicate content does not do anybody any favours, least webmarketingforum
. If you wish to highlight a useful piece of content to our members, provide a link to that content and describe in your post what you are linking to. If you cannot write original posts, we would rather you didn't post.Affiliate Links
- Please do not use these forums to give members the impression you are contributing to discussions when all you are doing is creating content purely for the purpose of posting affiliate links. webmarketingforum
has no problem with members having affiliate links in their signatures, as long as long as it isn't excessive. If you have to ask yourself whether or not you are adding excessive affiliate links, then it is highly likely that you are.Software piracy
- Any content containing registration key/serial numbers, cracks, warez or direct links relating to pirated software that violate copyright laws will automatically be removed as well as requests and offers for copyrighted material.Adult/Explicit/Objectionable content
- As the forum is intended for a wide age group, anything including pictures or links to pornographic content is strictly prohibited. This also includes images shared.Cross/Double posting
- Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with posts will be removed.Multiple identities
- Only one username or account is allowed per forum member. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, please contact us.
Q. What if I see something on the forums that violates a rule?
A. Please use the Report Bad Post Button to report the instance.
Q. What if I've been banned?
A. Please keep in mind that as a busy forum we will not further debate your ban. If we suspect that you have signed up with a new username, those will also be banned. However, if you have mistakenly been banned (through no fault of your own) we apologise and will investigate the matter. For those who are banned, feel free to email email@example.com
so that we may investigation.
Q. What if I don't understand a rule or not sure if I can post something?
A. We will not take ignorance of any rules or policies as an excuse for not following them. Please contact us first if you are unsure if the information you wish to post may conflict with our rules or policies.Account removal policy:
It is our policy that user accounts and or posts will not be deleted. If you have privacy concerns please choose a different username from the one you'd normally use and try not to post anything. Please note that this is done to ensure the continuity of the forums.